Property Rentals Booking Form
GUEST TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE PROPERTY
These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
1. The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Keyclean Property Management ("the Agent") to the renter ("the Client").
2. To reserve the "Property", the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit of 150 pounds/euros. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, Keyclean will issue you with a written confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking. You should carefully check the details of our written confirmation and inform us immediately of any errors or omissions.
3. Your booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you.
4. You are required to send to us your payment for the balance of the Rental at least eight weeks prior to the Arrival Date as set out in our written confirmation. If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you.
5. If you cancel or amend your booking
If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must telephone us on the number shown on our written confirmation as soon as possible.
You will also be required to confirm your cancellation in writing or by email to the addresses shown on our written confirmation. A cancellation will not take effect until we receive written confirmation from you.
If you cancel your booking within seven days of receiving our written confirmation, we will refund the deposit that you have paid us. After such period, if you cancel your booking more than eight weeks prior to the Arrival Date, we will retain the Initial Deposit and any monies paid, unless the agents are able to re-let the Property. In this event, clause 8 of these booking conditions will apply.
6. If we cancel or amend your booking
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings.
If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking, we will refund the balance of any money you have paid us.
7. Security Deposit
The £150 refundable security deposit must be paid by cash into our UK NATWEST bank account one week prior to your arrival. We will hold the Security Deposit to be applied against the reasonable cleaning and/or replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings. We will return the Security Deposit to you within 14 days of the return of the keys to us, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
8. Subject to clauses 5 & 6 above, in the event of a cancellation, no refunds will be made unless the property can be re-rented. In the likelihood of not being able to rent the reserved dates again a refund will not be made, therefore we strongly suggest you take out a good insurance policy against illness or accidents.
9. There will be a compulsory 30 Euro meet and greet charge to the guest for arrivals after 12 midnight. For guest departures before 8am there will be a compulsory 20 Euro check out charge.
The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the owners insurance. You are also advised to obtain from the Post Office Form E111 which enables UK residents to obtain emergency medical treatment in Spain, as Keyclean and/or the owner accept no liability for personal injury during the rental period.
11. Your accommodation
You can arrive at your accommodation after 16.00 hours on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by 11.00 hours on the Departure Date.
If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact the person whose details are given on our booking confirmation so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. The Agent or owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. Late check outs are not normally available in summer months. All keys will be collected from the property at 11am by a Keyclean representative .
10. Your obligations
You agree to comply with the Regulations below and any other regulations reasonably made from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members of your party.
You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses, bedding and towels, clean and in good condition. Although a final clean is included in our prices, the owners reserve the right to charge for additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the "property" in an unacceptable condition and this will be taken from the security deposit. This includes guests ensuring all kitchen utensils, crockery and pans are washed, dishwasher emptied and any BBQ in the property fully cleaned.
You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors or windows of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties.
You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is caused by our negligence.
The Client shall report to the owner's agent, without delay, any defects in the "Property" or breakdown in the equipment or appliances in the "Property", and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
11. If you lock yourself out of the property there will be a call out charge of a minimum of 20€ (depending on the location of the property). If we are unable to gain entrance into the property due to keys being left inside the lock we may need to call out a locksmith and all charges will passed on to the guest. If you are unfortunate enough to lose the property keys during the rental period you might be charged 100€.
12. Keyclean Property Management and/or the owners shall not be liable to the client for any of the following:
a) for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the "Property", nor in respect of any equipment or appliances in the "Property", garden or swimming pool.
b) for any loss, damage or personal injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners.
c) for any loss, damage or personal injury within the pool or surrounding area.
d) for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the "Property" shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
e) The guest is hereby made aware that on many complex´s there will be other homes/apartments under construction. Keyclean and/or the owner will not accept liability for any complaints arising from construction.
f) Keyclean and/or the owner will not be liable for any loss due to noise or disturbance from anywhere within the vicinity of the property.
13. Under no circumstances shall the owners' liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
14. The property is to be occupied only by the party on the booking form.
15. If, in the opinion of the owners or their agents, Keyclean Property Management, any of the party are guilty of conduct prejudicial to the property or are in breach of the law, or cause a serious disturbance, the owners or their agent may take re-possession of the property without notice or refund to the client.
16. All vehicles are parked on the property at the client's own risk.
17. Some properties have shared swimming pools, which should be open all year round, however the owners and their agent's, Keyclean Property Management, do not accept liability should it be closed or for injury howsoever caused as a result of misuse of the pool or the pool area. Guests are specially requested NOT to allow unsupervised children under 12 years to use the pool or the pool area.
18. A cot, bedding and high chair can be provided in the property, please request this at time of booking so advance arrangements can be made as we have a limited amount. This equipment is checked by Keyclean on a regular basis and any damage caused whilst on loan will result in the client's security deposit being retained. Responsibility of the equipment and its correct use following guidance and instructions given is that of the customer. Keyclean Property Management will not be liable for accidents incurred during the rental of any equipment. Children should be supervised at all times when using equipment etc.
19. Customers are to fit all car safety equipment ensuring the seats are secure and of the correct stage for the children´s recommended use, ie following the recommended guidance of manufacturers.
20. No pets are allowed at the property.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.
It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us whilst you are in residence will usually enable shortcomings to be rectified straightaway. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation or heating of the Property) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence.
If any complaint cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days of the end of it.
The Guest agrees that payment of the rental deposit sum to the Company will signify their full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Rental. The Guest further acknowledges that by payment of the final rental sum, the Guest has received copies of, and/or read and accepted these Terms of Conditions of Rental on this web site