Quesada Nr Torrevieja. Resort Guide
• In the height of summer have a relaxing day at the beach, and once the sun has set enjoy a fun filled night at the funfair or wander around the night market admiring the stalls.
• Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the local street market on a Friday morning and then when tired of shopping, relax around the marina´s many bars and restaurants soaking up the atmosphere and watching the world go by on the busy seafront promenade.
• Spend an action packed fun filled day at the Aquapolis water park or shop at the three storey Habaneras shopping centre. For younger children you have the Ozone bowling complex and cinema opposite the shopping centre.
• The local beaches in Torrevieja are La Mata, Los Locos, Cabo Cervera, El Cura, Los Náufragos, Ferris. The sand is clean & white and has good services including showers, feet washers, walkways, children´s amenities and lifeguard services. The Playa del Cura beach is the most popular one located just off the city centre. The beach offers many services for tourists, including refreshment stalls, kiosks, restaurants, ice-cream parlors.
• From the marina you can take a tourist boat across to the tiny Island of Tabarca, where you can snorkel or simply wander around the island. Once back on dry land there are many restaurants that run along the promenade and marina area.
• There is a pleasant coastal esplanade, a walkway which runs for some 3km along side the Torrevieja beaches, marina, summer funfair, market stalls, restaurants, bars and ice cream parlours. You can explore the Passeo Dique de Levante walkway/breakwater right out to the marina.